B.Ed from IPU, Delhi | B.Ed Admission 2024-2025
Indraprastha University, Delhi - Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
IPU Delhi B.Ed Admission Entrance 2024
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi is also known as IPU Delhi is a leading college in Northern India that aims to provide high quality higher education facilities and research work. One of the popular courses in the IPU Rohtak is the B. Ed Course. A large number of leading colleges that fall under the purview of the IPU conduct the B. Ed Course. In order to get admissions to the B.Ed course, a candidate needs to clear the B. Ed Admission Entrance examination. The University follows the guidelines laid out by the National Council of Technical Education (NCTE) to conduct Admissions for this course.
B.Ed Admissions Entrance Examination 2024
To become eligible for admissions to the B. Ed courses in any of the colleges under the IP University in Delhi, one has to successfully clear the B. Ed Admissions Entrance Examination conducted every year by the IPU. For 2024, the examination is to be conducted in a regular offline manner. The duration of the B.Ed. Admissions Examination is 150 minutes (22 hours and 30 minutes) in which candidates need to answer 150 questions. This entrance is a highly competitive examination where accuracy and speed both are essential to get top-notch marks.
All the questions in the examination are objective MCQ based (Multiple Choice Questions) and students are expected to write the answers on an OMR sheet. The maximum number of possible marks in the examination is 600. i.e. each question carries 4 marks. However, the examination penalizes wrong answers and 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer. The Entrance Examination tests students on the following subjects: Mental Ability and Reasoning (40% weightage), General Awareness (25% weightage), Aptitude for Teaching (20% weightage) and English Comprehension (15%). The examination is conducted in English as well as Hindi. Please note that the English Comprehension part is always in English.
Eligibility for IPU Delhi B.Ed Entrance
To be eligible for appearing for the B.Ed Admissions Entrance Examination 2024, a candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
- The candidate should have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation or master degree in the field of Humanities/ Science/ Social Science.
- B.E or B.Tech graduates with a minimum of 55% marks with specialization in Maths and Science
- Students who will appear for the qualifying examination for the year 2024 are also eligible.
Looking for information on B.Ed Admission 2024? Find out everything you need to know about B.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
IPU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2024 Application Form
The B. Ed aspirants can download the admission form for the IPU B. Ed course from the official website of the university. The candidates must carefully read the instructions and details on the IPU B. Ed Admission form.
- The IPU B.Ed Application is available on the university’s website i.e. ipu.ac.in.
- One must make sure to note down the CET Code for B. ED before filling out the IPU B. ED admission application form.
- A candidate must submit some essential and basic details such as name, email address and phone number to commence the application process.
- Once a candidate has registered on the admission portal of IPU one can view the main application form for the B. ED course.
- One must make sure to cross-check and verify all the details mentioned in the application form to eliminate the chances of a form rejection.
- In addition to the personal and academic details, the candidates must also upload the scanned images of their academic mark sheets, photographs and signature to complete the application process.
- After submitting the application form, the candidate is directed towards the payment page for the application fee.
- One must take a print of the application fee receipt and main application form as proof and future reference.
IPU Bed Counselling 2024
The admission in Delhi B.ED college is done based on the merit obtained in the qualifying examination and IPU B.ED counselling. The counselling sessions are conducted by the expert faculty of the university. The counselling sessions allow experts to gauge the calibre and skills of the students.
The details and schedule of IPU B. Ed Admission 2024 and counselling are published after the declaration of the entrance result. The students are called for counselling on the basis of their merit obtained in the entrance examination. During the counselling process, the students need to choose the college, course and specialization they wishes to pursue. The allotment of seats is done based on the choice filled by the students as well as their rank in the entrance examination. However, the final admission is only granted post the verification of documents and payment of the fees.