B.El.Ed from MDU, Rohtak | B.El.Ed Admission 2023-2024
Maharshi Dayanand University, Haryana- Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
Bachelor of elementary education is a full-time education undergraduate program. The duration of this program is of 4 years- semester system. The full-time course introduces one to the fundamentals of education and teaching. The course is intricately designed to provide candidates with adequate training. The course trains candidates to teach children of the age group 6 to 12 years.
To secure admission in Bachelor of elementary education a candidate must fulfil some basic eligibility criteria as directed by the admission authorities. The education program aims at refining the skills of the candidates and preparing them to pursue a career in the education sector. The course is elaborate and consists of subjects such as classroom trends, education practice, principles of child development, communication, philosophical theories and much more.
Eligibility Criteria for B.El.Ed. Admission
Following is the eligibility criteria that one must fulfil in order to secure admission in B.El.Ed.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate. For candidates from SC/ST/OBC category the minimum aggregate required for B. EL. Ed is 45%.
- The candidates who have appeared for the class 12 examination can also apply for B.El. Ed Admission.
B.El.Ed Admission 2023
The admission process for B. EL. ED. Varies from university to university, college to college. The mode of B. EL. Ed can be either online or offline.
Online Admission Process
- To secure admission online for B. EL. Ed one needs to first visit the official website of the college/university.
- Register by entering a few details such as email. Id, phone number etc.
- View the application form that one needs to fill out to secure admission in B. EL. Ed. Upload the scanned documents like photographs, academic certificates, signatures etc.
- Submit the application form and make the payment of the application fee using debit/ credit card/ net banking or other online payment modes.
Offline Admission Process
- For the offline admission process, the candidate must visit the university/college premise. Enquire at the admission centre for the B. EL. Ed admission form and document required for the same.
- Obtain the application form, fill the same, submit all the documents required and make the payment of application fees.
The admission process for B. EL. Ed can be Merit-based admission or Entrance Test based Admission.
In the merit-based admission process, the admission is given to a candidate on the basis of the merit or score obtained in 10+2. In the entrance-based admission process, the admission is given on the basis of the performance in the entrance examination. In some colleges/universities, the admission process also involves a personal interview and group discussion. One must carefully check the admission process before applying for B. EL. Ed admission.
Looking for information on B.El.Ed Admission 2023? Find out everything you need to know about B.El.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
Nature of language
Core natural science
Core social sciences
Political science I
Political science II
B. El. Ed Career and Job Prospects
After the completion of B. EL. Ed course, the students can commence working as elementary school teachers or special education teachers. One can also apply for various jobs such as career counsellor, content reviewer, associate education developer and much more.
Education is one of the most promising fields. It has umpteen opportunities. B. EL. Ed provides one with access to multiple opportunities. The course polishes the skills of the candidates and prepares them for a professional career. The extensive course acquaints one with the various aspects of teaching techniques, methodologies and learning approaches.
Some profile one can serve after the completion of B. El. Ed includes:
- Primary Teacher
- Content Writer
- Career counsellor
- Associate Education developer
The salary of a B. EL. Ed graduates may vary depending on several factors such as education qualification, academic performance, personality and communication skills.
One can also upgrade by opting for further education such as M. Ed or PhD. The aspirant can utilize the skills learnt during the B. EL. ED to kickstart the career in the education sector.