B.Ed from Delhi University | B.Ed Admission 2022-2023
Delhi University - Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
Delhi University B.Ed Admission Entrance 2022
Delhi University offers a Bachelor of Education program under the department of education. The DU B. Ed course is a fulltime two-year programme. The course is intricately designed to provide students with in-depth knowledge of the education and teaching sector. The B.ED admission at DU can be done online.
Bachelor of Education is a professional programme that trains candidates. The course introduces one with vital concepts of teaching, learning approaches, student psychology, communication tactics and much more. The course polishes the interpersonal skills of students. It refines their skills and expands their horizons of knowledge.
Below mentioned are the eligibility criteria, admission process, selection process for DU B. Ed admission:
Eligibility Conditions for B.Ed. Programme
- Minimum Qualifying marks for B. Ed admission: The candidates with the minimum 50% aggregate marks with specialization in science/ commerce/ social sciences/ humanities in bachelors or masters are eligible for B. ED admission.
- The candidates with the minimum 55% aggregate marks in Engineering or technology with specialization in science and maths are eligible for B.Ed admission.
- The students must also clear the qualifying entrance examination to secure admission for the DU B.Ed course.
Delhi University B. Ed Entrance Examination
The admission to the DU B.Ed course is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance examination. The Delhi University B. Ed entrance examination is of 400 marks. The duration of the entrance examination is of 2 hours. There are 100 multiple choice questions in the entrance examination. Each question is of 4 marks. Moreover, there is a negative marking for the B.Ed entrance examination. For each wrong answer, one mark is deleted.
The entrance test for all the candidates is common. The entrance test includes topics related to the field of education. Teaching/ general awareness/ reasoning/logic/ language proficiency etc.
Looking for information on B.Ed Admission 2022? Find out everything you need to know about B.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
DU B.Ed Admission 2022
DU is one of the most reputed institutes in the country. The education institute is popular for its great infrastructure, excellent faculty, contemporary teaching methodologies and student-centric approach.
In order to apply for B.Ed at DU, one must fill out the Online DU B.Ed Form on the official website of Delhi University.
An applicant should take care of the following before filling out the admission form:
- Visit the University of Delhi website and go to the Postgraduate admission Portal and register by providing some basic personal and academic details.
- Go through the B.Ed. The prospectus is available at http://doe.du.ac.in very carefully.
- Check your Eligibility as per the Eligibility criteria mentioned on the official website.
- Fill the B.Ed. Admission Form available on DU PG Admissions Portal
- Follow the step-by-step instructions given on the PG Admissions portal
- Select the Subject Category and one teaching subject.
- Select the Centre of examination carefully.
- Make an online payment of the fees
Post the payment of fees, one must take the print of the form and submit the same on the day of admission/entrance exam along with documents for final verification.
DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 Application Form is expected to be published in the 2nd week of May 2022. The eligible candidates can register themselves on the official admission portal of Delhi University. The candidate must pay an application fee of Rs. 500 for the entrance examination. For the reserved category, the application fee is Rs. 250.
- Candidates with a minimum of 50% in their qualifying exam or degree are eligible for DU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2022.
- Candidates of the reserved category have a 5% relaxation
The DU B.Ed admission 2022 is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance examination. The university displays the merit list of students based on their performance in the entrance examination. The merit list is displayed on the official website of Delhi University. Depending upon the rank in the merit list, subject category and availability of the seats the institutions are allocated to the students. The display of name in the merit list is not the final indication of the B. Ed admission.
The students need to complete the DU B.Ed counselling round for the final selection. The counselling session is the basic interaction of students with the faculty. The DU B.Ed Counselling 2022 allows faculty to test the calibre and potential of the students.
Documents required for B. Ed Admission
- High School/Secondary School Certificate for verification of date of birth.
- A detailed Statement of Marks of Part- I, II and III at Graduation. In case of post-graduation being the eligibility, a Statement of Marks at Master’s level.
- Provisional certificate or degree of the qualifying examination.
- Relevant certificates/documents from a competent authority, establishing the candidate’s claim for reservation, for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended or from any gazetted officer (valid for six months from the date of issue).
- In the case of candidates in service, a No Objection Certificate from the employer and a letter of sanction of study leave for a period of two years.