B.Ed from DCRUST, Murthal | B.Ed Admission 2023-2024
Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology - Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
DCRUST B.Ed Admission 2023
DCRUST is one of the leading institutions offering Bachelor of Education courses in India. The institute is known for its excellent faculty, contemporary teaching methodologies and student-friendly approach.
B.ED from DCRUST carries a considerable value. It not only makes the curriculum vitae of the candidate strong but also polishes their skills. The DCRUST BED course is well-drafted. The elaborate course introduces one to the fundamentals of teaching, student psychology, learning methods and communication skills.
DCRUST Rohtak is a reputed institute. The university uses the right combination of theory and practical approach to impart the best of knowledge to its students. In order to seek admission in DCRUST B. Ed, one needs to qualify the eligibility criteria.
DCRUST B.Ed Admission 2023
In order to secure admission to the DCRUST B. ED course, the candidate needs to fill out the online registration form. The online DCRUST B. ED form can be obtained from the official website of the university.
A candidate must carefully view the DCRUST B. ED admission form and fill in the correct details. One must also pay the online registration remittance fee to complete the registration process.
The Registration DCRUST B. ED course fee includes fees for counselling too. The registration remittance fee for students from the general category is Rs. 1000. The registration remittance fee for SC category students is Rs. 250.
After paying the registration remittance fee one can proceed towards online choice filling and locking. The candidate needs to select the course and submit the essential details to complete the registration process.
The university will issue and display the first merit list in one to two weeks post the last date of the receipt of the admission form. The students who have made it to the merit list will be then called for the DCRUST B. ED Counselling. The admission to the students is granted based on the interaction with the students. The DCRUST B. Ed counselling 2023 will be done by the expert faculty of DCRUST.
Post the counselling the students will be asked to deposit the fees. Online or offline along with their documents.
If the seats still remain vacant after the first merit list and second merit list. The university will have another round of physical counselling at the institute level.
Eligibility criteria for DCRUST B.Ed course
The students need to meet the following eligibility criteria to secure admission to Murthal Bed College:
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the bachelor’s degree or their master’s degree. The student must also have specialisation in science and mathematics with 55% marks to be eligible for the DCRUST B. ED course.
- The SC/ST/Blind/Visually and Differently Abled Candidates of Haryana candidates must have secured at least 47.5% marks in the bachelor’s degree or their master’s degree. The student must also have specialisation in science and mathematics with 52.25% marks to be eligible for the DCRUST B. ED course.
Looking for information on B.Ed Admission 2023? Find out everything you need to know about B.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
List of Documents to be uploaded for admission to DCRUST B.ED Program
- Matriculation Certificate (as proof of age)
- Senior Secondary Examination Certificate
- Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of the qualifying examination
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Certificate of Reserved Category and other related certificates, if applicable, as mentioned in the Prospectus
- Latest income certificate if applicable.
- Haryana resident certificate, if applicable
- Undertaking regarding Gap Year, if applicable, as per the format in Annexure-XIII.
Instructions for filling up of online application form
- Registration on the DCRUST Application Portal (http://dcrustadmission.org) for online process
- Select the programme [check eligibility]
- Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
- Fee Payment & application Submission
- If you choose to apply for the selected programme [do it after confirming your
eligibility etc], the application form will appear on the screen.
Fill up the details in the application form which will have the following sections:
- Applicant Details
- Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature [as specified in Point no. 7 & 8 in pre-requisites]
- Academic details
- Scan Document Upload
The future, scope and advantages of DCRUST B.Ed
Bachelor of Education is one of the most promising courses. The course has extreme coverage. The career scope and opportunities post the completion of B. Ed are humungous. After the B.ED program, one can opt to work professionally as a teacher in public, private schools and education institutes. One can also collaborate with a private coaching institute or open a new coaching venture. Candidates with a keen interest in research on the education field can opt for further education like M.Ed or PhD.