B.Ed from CBLU, Bhiwani | B.Ed Admission 2022-2023
Ch. Bansi Lal Bansi , Bhiwani- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
CBLU B.Ed Admission 2022
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani is the state university of Haryana. It is one of the most reputed and finest universities. The institute is known for its great infrastructure, excellent faculty and well-thought curriculum. CBLU offers career-oriented undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes.
B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) from CBLU enables students to learn the fundamentals of teaching and education. The B.Ed course of CBLU is well-researched and contemporary. It meticulously fuses theoretical aspects as well as practical implications to refine the skills of the students.
The Elaborate CBLU B.ED course is comprehensive and covers a host of topics related to education and teaching. It explains to students the fundamentals of teaching, learning, student psychology, the importance of research, communication skills, interpersonal skills and much more.
Students aspiring to take admission in CBLU Bhiwani must qualify the eligibility criteria mentioned on the official website of CBLU.
The B.Ed Admission 2022
The admission for CBLU B.ED course can be secured online. The students need to fill out the online registration form for the bachelor of education program. The online CBLU B.Ed form is available on the official website of the university.
The candidates while filling out the online CBLU B.Ed admission form should be ultra-careful. One must cross-check all the vital details and information before submitting the form. The candidates must fill in their personal details and academic credentials in the form. One will also have to pay the online registration remittance fee in order to complete the registration process.
The registration remittance fee for the CBLU B.Ed course for students belonging to the general and bc category is Rs. 1000. The registration remittance fee for students from SC and differently-abled category students is Rs. 625.
After the payment of the remittance fee students can move towards completing the registration of the fee one can start with choice filling and locking the subjects for B.Ed. The candidate needs to select the course from the drop-down menu given in the admission form.
The admission department of the CBLU scrutinizes and cross-check all the CBLU B.Ed admission forms. The students are intimated about the verification and approval of the forms via the admission portal of CBLU.
The first merit list of students is displayed by the university one to two weeks after the last date of the receipt of the admission form. The students mentioned in the merit list will be then called for the CBLU B.Ed Counselling. The admission to the students is granted on the basis of the interaction of students with the counselling faculty. The CBLU B.Ed counselling 2022 is done by the specialized teaching faculty of CBLU.
After the student counselling, the selected candidates are invited to deposit their fees for CBLU B.Ed Course. The student has the choice to pay fees online or offline along with the documents.
Note: If the seats still remain vacant after the first merit list and counselling round. The university will have another round of physical counselling at the institute level.
Looking for information on B.Ed Admission 2022? Find out everything you need to know about B.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
Eligibility criteria for CBLU B.Ed course
The students need to meet the following eligibility criteria to secure admission to Bhiwani B.Ed College:
- The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the bachelor’s degree or their master’s degree. The student must also have specialisation in science and mathematics with 55% marks to be eligible for the CBLU B.Ed course.
- The SC/ST/Blind/Visually and Differently Abled Candidates of Haryana candidates must have secured at least 47.5% marks in the bachelor’s degree or their master’s degree. The student must also have specialisation in science and mathematics with 52.25% marks to be eligible for the CBLU B.Ed course.
List of Documents to be uploaded for admission to CBLU B.Ed Program
- Matriculation Certificate (as proof of age)
- Senior Secondary Examination Certificate
- Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of the qualifying examination
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Certificate of Reserved Category and other related certificates, if applicable, as mentioned in the Prospectus
- Latest income certificate if applicable.
- Haryana resident certificate, if applicable
- Undertaking regarding Gap Year, if applicable, as per the format in Annexure-XIII.
Instructions for filling up of online application form
- Registration on the CBLU Application Portal www.cblu.ac.in or http://cbluonline.in for online process
- Select the programme [check eligibility]
- If you choose to apply for the selected programme [do it after confirming your eligibility etc], the application form will appear on the screen. Fill up the details in the application form which will have the following sections: i. Applicant Details ii. Upload scanned image file of your Photograph and Signature iii. Academic details iv. Scan Document Upload
- Final Review of details entered in the Application Form and if they are corrected then ‘Confirm’ the submission. Else, edit the details before confirming submission.
- Fee Payment & Application Submission
The future, scope and advantages of CBLU B.Ed
Bachelor of Education is one of the most promising courses. The course has extreme coverage. The career scope and opportunities post the completion of B.Ed are humungous. After the B.Ed program, one can opt to work professionally as a teacher in public, private schools and education institutes. One can also collaborate with a private coaching institute or open a new coaching venture. Candidates with a keen interest in research on the education field can opt for further education like M.ED or PhD.