M.Ed from CRSU, Jind | M.Ed Admission 2023-2024
Ch. Ranbir Singh University, Jind - Master of Education (M.Ed.) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
CRSU M.Ed. Admission 2023
Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, JIND is a recognized university with a UGC grant. The university was established in the year 2014. The university is known for its quality education, well-thought curriculum, contemporary teaching methodologies and good infrastructure. Over the years, the university has made a mark in the education sector with its student-centric approach. The university offers regular as well as distance learning courses.
Master of Education (M.ED.) is a two-year post-graduate program offered by CRSU. The career program polishes the skills of the students and provides them with in-depth knowledge. The elaborative course is curated with utmost attention to detail. It includes various important topics such as student psychology, teaching methodologies, teaching approaches and much more.
The master of education course at CRSU covers both the theoretical as well as practical aspects of teaching and education. Post the completion of CRSU M.ED. a student gets access to multiple job and career opportunities in the public as well as the private sector.
The Eligibility Criteria For CRSU M.Ed. Admission 2023
Following are the eligibility criteria for CRSU M.ED. Admission 2023:
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in B.ED. in order to apply for a Master of education at CRSU.
- The candidate must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- There is no age limit to apply for CRSU M. Ed. Admission.
- Candidates with less than 50% marks in graduation but have secured 50% marks in B.ED. can also apply for M.ED. at CRSU.
The CRSU M.Ed. Admission Process
The M.ED. admission at CRSU is done purely on the basis of the marks obtained in bachelor’s. There is no entrance test for M.ED. admission. The M.ED. admission to CRSU will commence in the mid of 2023. The selection of a candidate for M.ED. is done by taking into consideration merit obtained plus the interaction during the counselling sessions. M.ED counselling is significant for M.ED. Admissions. Counselling sessions are conducted by a team of expert faculty. The faculty interacts and communicates with students to comprehend their career goals and gauge their skills. On the basis of the interaction, the seats and specialization are allocated to the candidates.
- To secure M.ED admission the aspirants will have to visit the official website of CRSU. Make a login id by providing some basic details such as email id and phone number.
- Then, one will have to view the M.ED admission form and provide the necessary details such as academic qualification, date of birth, city of residence and much more.
- The candidate will also have to upload some documents along with a photo and scanned signature to complete the application process.
- Lastly, one will have to make the online payment for the M.ED application using digital payment methods such as net banking, UPI, and Debit/Credit cards.
- Post the submission of the application, the admission department of CRSU will review the application and provide the necessary approval.
Looking for information on M.Ed Admission 2023? Find out everything you need to know about M.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
Documents Required for M.Ed. Admission
Following are the documents that candidates need to submit to secure admission to CRSU M.ED.
- 10th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- 12th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- Final year Mark sheet of Graduation
- Provisional Certificate / Graduation Degree
- Mark sheet & Certificate of B.ED
- Final year Mark sheet of Master Degree (if applicable)
- Provisional Certificate / Master Degree (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (need to submit by the end of Nov)
- 8 Colour photographs of the candidate.
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.
CRSU college locations
Following are the locations of CRSU colleges