B Pharm from Haryana, Punjab | B Pharma Admission 2022-2023
B Pharma from Haryana, Punjab - Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
B. Pharma admission 2022
B. Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy) is a career-oriented course for students interested in Pharmacy. The undergraduate degree program introduces one to the concepts of pharmacy. The duration of B. Pharma is four years. The course provides in-depth knowledge to the students about the pharma industry. The course refines the skills of the candidates and prepares them for a bright career in pharmacy. Admission for B. Pharma is mostly done on the basis obtained in the entrance examination. However, some colleges do offer merit-based admission.
Post the completion of B. Pharma one can work professionally in various industries including chemical, drugs, medicine, pharmaceutical engineering and much more.
Eligibility Criteria for B. Pharma
Following are the eligibility criteria for B. Pharma admissions:
- The candidate must have cleared the 10+2 examination from a recognized board or university with a minimum of 50% marks
- The candidate must have taken Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics as their main subjects.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age
- Some colleges and universities grant admission to candidates who have cleared entrance examinations like JEE, KCET, BITSAT, MET etc.
Admission Process of B. Pharma
The admission process for B. Pharma is simple. The candidates can take admission to B. Pharma both online as well as offline. One must thoroughly check the admission process and qualifying criteria before applying for B. Pharma.
- The candidate must visit the official website of the college/university to download the application form. If the college follows an offline admission process, one must obtain the application form from the admission department.
- Now carefully read the form and fill in the details required such as name, birthdate, course type, specialization, academic qualification and much more.
- Attach/upload the documents required and submit them along with the application fees.
- Post the submission of the documents, the candidates will be informed about the merit list and seat allotment process.
- On the basis of the application received for B. Pharma, the college/university will issue a merit list of students. The list is made by taking into consideration the score obtained in 10+2 or marks of the entrance exam.
- The candidates whose names are on the merit list are then called for the counselling session and personal interview.
- The document verification and seat allotment are usually done after the PI and counselling.
- The admission and selection process varies from university to university. It is advised to check the admission process before applying for the course.
Looking for information on B.Pharma Admission 2022? Find out everything you need to know about B.Pharma Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
B. Pharma Syllabus
The syllabus of B. Pharma is curated by experts. It is extensive and covers vital topics related to the course. The below mentioned is the common syllabus of B. Pharma.
Pharmaceutics-I (General and Dispensing Pharmacy)
Pharmaceutics-II (Unit Operations)
Inorganic Medicinal Chemistry
Remedial Maths and Biology
Human Anatomy Physiology
Mathematics and Statistics
Human Anatomy Pathophysiology
Pharmaceutics-III (Physical Pharmaceutics)
Heterocyclic and Natural Products Chemistry
Microbiology and Immunology
Pharmacognosy and Natural Products-I
Pharmacognosy and Natural Products-II
Pharmaceutics-V (Biological Pharmacy)
Pharmaceutics-VI (Pharmaceutical Technology 1)
Pharmacognosy and Natural Products-III
Industrial Management and Pharmaceutical Marketing
Pharmaceutics-VII (Pharmaceutical Technology 2)
Pharmaceutics-VIII (Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics)
Molecular Biology, Genetics and Biotechnology
Career Scope and Job Prospects after B. Pharma
Pharmacy is one of the fastest-growing industries. The career and growth opportunities in this stream are humungous. Post the completion of B. Pharma one can start working professionally in various public and private organisations. However, the career scope and prospects depend upon several factors such as the personality of the candidate, skills, experience, qualification, attitude, college reputation and much more.
Some job options that one can explore after B. Pharma includes:
- Community Pharmacist
- Production Chemist
- Medical Representatives
- Clinical Research
- Medical Scripting
- Medical Representatives
- Drug inspector
- R & D executive
- Medical Underwriter
- Medical devices and quality control manufacturing
- Healthcare administration
One can also opt for further studies such as a PhD or M. Pharma. Upgrading oneself can provide one with access to multiple prospects.